Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20: The Survival Guide

Day 20 — I’m half naked, cold, tired, hungry, hurt, wet and just washed up on a deserted island. The first things I need to do to survive is…

I know I am lucky if I will still be able to reach land. Haha. Add not knowing how to swim to the list of things that I am not capable of.

If you will ask me the very first thing I will do once I am lying naked on the sand, all I can think of is pray. I will be thankful for the gift of life and being able to still breath though cold, hungry , tired, hurt and wet. Pray to give thanks that I am okay, and then pray again to ask for help.

God moves in mysterious ways. He will never give you something you can’t handle.

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Btw ang cute nung nasa pic! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I digest your answer, bigla akong na distract ako sa sexy picture ng post mo. Which made me think, why not also pray for a 'hot' companion on the island? (insert evil smile) Ahehehe

    ReplyDelete