Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 07: The Three Things

Day 07 — I went to see a psychic, and was given the opportunity to ask three questions – I would ask…

Doing the 30 Days of blogging honesty for seven days now, I learned to answer each question without any hesitations. The first thing that enters my mind will always be the focus of an entry; I guess I am being honest writing this way.

I rarely believe in psychics. There is a psychic on morning show who always says that we should just use the stars and the other galactic things as guides because they never hold our faith, and I don’t even have faith on them.

So let’s just do this for fun!

First question will be, will my parents be together again? My parents have been separated for as long as I can remember. This is really the biggest struggle in my family. It is also one of the turning points in my life because having my parents separated really helped me focus on the things that I want to achieve. Before, I never talked about my parent’s situation, because I know that centering my life on how broken my family can get will never get me anywhere. Hence, I just use it as my motivation to push the borders that I created to boxed myself in. Before I am still hopeful that our family will be complete again, but right now, my sisters and I learned to understand better leave things this way. At least we don’t hear them fighting over a lot of things. And though we are not complete, we always have each other. It’s just fun thinking about what the future holds for the two of them, though.

Working as a regular office employee, I sometimes caught myself fantasizing the future of my career. Will I be promoted? Will my company send me somewhere? Will I earn PHP 100,000.00 a month? These are the things that I often think of. Probably, the psychic will see something that will help me obtain all of these.

Lastly, I want to know the number that will help me win the PHP 300M lottery. Haha! Once I won, definitely I will give the psychic 1% of the winnings. Haha!

Thank you for reading and May the odds be ever in your favor!

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a believer in psychics either so I wouldn't have much to ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wonder if psychics were true but sometimes, the bigger part of me doesn't believe in them.

      Delete
  2. you may have a happier life giving 99% to the psychic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I do believe in psychics but I believe na hindi naman dapat natin i-asa sa predictions nila sa buhay natin. And I qoute Zenaida Seva, "Hindi hawak ng mga bituin ang kapalaran natin, gabay lamang sila. Mayroon tayong free will, gamitin natin ito" I believe the part that we have free will as human beings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... may tama ka Miko! Welcome Back!

      Delete