Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 16: The Dead

I’ve just been granted the power of resurrection but I can only use it to bring back one dead celebrity. I would bring back ________ because…

Anne Frank was the first person who entered my mind. I know it will be interesting to know her story in the attic coming straight from her. I want to hear her story. Also, I want to find out how she died, since up to this point it is still a mystery. But it will be a morbid thought, so Anne Frank was removed from the list.

Next, entered Michael Jackson for the sole reason that he makes great music and it will be cool if he could just stay. But since I will not understand how Michael speak, let’s just let him Rest in Peace. Probably, I will go with Whitney Houston because I miss her and her songs. Also if she will have another chance, maybe she can still correct the mistakes that she made in the past. But seeing how her voice change bothers me so let’s just leave her rest.

Then, I thought of J.P. Rizal because the patriotic side of me really idolizes him. But knowing how times have change, probably Pepe will be upset if he will find out how much his country change since the time he died for it.

So I will just settle for Cato of the Hunger Games, aside from he is hot, he is someone who will make Katniss’ life interesting. It will be cool to see if he will change if he ever live. Probably, He can be a better love interest for the book’s lead. Well, at least that is something that I look up to.

10 comments:

  1. Ako rin, gusto ko rin to bring back JP. Dami kong gustong itanong sa kaniya ;) I'm curious kung ano masasabi niya sa maraming bagay na nangyayari ngayon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. diba Ms. N? Pero gusto ko talagang malaman kung mauupset ba siya sa panahon ngayon? Haha.

      Delete
  2. Anne Frank, it would be interesting to hear her story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is true sylvia! anne frank is nothing but interesting!

      Delete
  3. good choice! buhayin si Cato! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaaha... sayang kasi ang hotness siya kung kakainin lang siya ng mga mutss! :D

      Delete
  4. interesting choices! i'd love to read the transcript from your conversation with anne frank. it would be amazing to hear her tell us what happened after the diary ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if ever that will happen, i will definitely post it here. :)

      Delete
  5. I'd stick to Anne Frank. Her life is definitely worth listening to. Interesting answers LJ! :)

    ReplyDelete