Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 30: The Final Question

Day 30 — One question or subject matter if I were asked here on 30 Days of Blogging Honesty I know I would refuse to answer or definitely lie about is…

Aside from something that I really don’t understand, I think it will be something about smoking.

It was September 22, 2006 when I started smoking. I can still remember how it happened. It was my rest day from work, and I just came home from school. I was sitting in front of my first ever boarding house in Sta. Mesa, watching my housemates play badminton. Then two housemates came out, and since I was still trying to make some friends that time, I joined them. They went to the street corner; Julius bought the cigarettes while Ron and I waited. I was watching them both, when all of a sudden; the curious kid in me appeared. I thought that it only happens in TV shows where first timers will try puffing the smoke and while the gas is still in their chest, make a loud cough. Believe me, it happens. It was painful, uncomfortable and yet, it was liberating. Though they never taught me how to smoke the cigarette, but I was able to learn thru a classmate who was smoking since we were on freshmen year. I never looked back since then. All of a sudden I was joining my officemates in their yosi breaks, spending my breaks at school smoking with my classmates and I learned how to use a lighter. :D

Ron already quit. I really have no idea what happened to my classmates who smoke as well. And, my officemates before, we still have coffee outside Starbucks because some of us still smoke.

Now, back to the question! It will definitely be it. Because I know it is something that I am really not comfortable talking about. If someone will ask me how much do I consume a day, sometimes, I just refuse to answer, I create an alibi, and worst, I lie. I will not even try explaining, because no matter what I will say, it will still end up to smoking is bad in tremendous of ways. In the six years that I have been smoking, I never taught someone how to smoke, if someone will try it in front of me for the first time, I will just tell them to never attempt, because smoking is bad in tremendous of ways.

So never ask me anything about my smoking habits, because you will never get a sincere answer. _________________________________________________________________________

Who would have thought that I will complete this? Thanks Tom for this amazing experience!

2 comments:

  1. at least you were truthful about lying about it LOL gret job lj, completing the 30 days! apir! PM

    ReplyDelete