Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 29: The Sherlock Holmes Addiction

Day 29 — My television is showing the same show on every channel. I really don’t mind watching ____________ (from the 1960′s) and I really love this show because…

I was born last 1985, so I really have no idea what were the shows in the 60s.

I watch the TV a lot and there are really some shows that I get addicted to. Reality shows has been my favorites. Glee and Smash has been fantastic because I am really into music. But nothing beats Mystery Stories.

Enter Sherlock Holmes the classic TV series.

Ever since I found out that there was such shows, I immediately watch every single episode of it. Well, the stories from the books will always be better, and Sherlock Holmes is really portrayed here the way I really visualize him. I just wish both of them were younger. Anyways, I really have no problem watching the show over and over and over, and another over again.

But, is this shown in the 60s?

2 comments:

  1. I would go for the Batman & Robin series in the 1960s :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... haven't seen it though, mahanap nga sa youtube.

      Delete