Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 03: The Wait

Day 03 — Regardless of my current status, do I believe a person should save themself for marriage…

And everything became complicated…

I was really having a hard time figuring out Day 03. Thanks to two friends who informed me that this may pertain to premarital sex, I will be able to get thru this. And since we have to do this with complete honesty, let me share you my thoughts about it. I am just hoping that Tom and I have the same idea when he thought about this topic. Open-mouthed smile

I am a liberated individual, however, I rarely do things that are liberating. You can add that to the things that makes me weird, but probably it’s the way I was raise that makes me think this way.

Premarital sex really doesn’t bother me. But, it is something that I also don’t encourage. If you can wait for the big day, better. If not, then better make sure that you are ready physically, emotionally and psychologically. It is also important that protection must be used and that you will do it with the right person. Sex must be done with caution. It is really something that you have to be responsible and prepared for, because sometimes its consequences may haunt you.

In short, as long as you will be responsible for your actions, then well and good. But if you have hesitations in doing something, better not do it. It is not fun to learn things the hard way.

Have a good night. Smile

16 comments:

  1. nicely said. A point I forgot to mention also. Take proper precautions and use of sense. However, sometimes passion gets ahead of sense..and may end up in problems are you say..
    If you are not sure, dont do it..you hit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that is true. :D if something is wrong, don't continue.

      Delete
  2. I still think that saving it before marriage is the best thing.. I wasn't able to stop myself before and since then, I became ruthless. I wish to turn back my wrongdoings but that is impossible. We should just be man about our actions na lang siguro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. we are on the same boat, joe. Don't worry. I know we are learning from the things that we have done before.

      Delete
  3. Nice answer to the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you place that lj. it does not bother you but you do not encourage it. i think i go with that position too. PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, in short, bahala kayo sa buhay niyo! hahaha.

      Delete
  5. i love how you put that lj. it does not bother you but you don't encourage it. i go with you on that one. PM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly what Cherlyn had in mind when she came up with this question. I'm sorry it was not more clear to you. Feel free to ask me any questions on my contact page for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom! That is fine, at first I thought we are talking about relationships, not just sex. It confused me a little. Thanks for the advise, definitely I will drop by your page if something else isn't clear.

      Delete
  7. I loooove your answer. aluveeet :D Para sa akin, isang malaking Yes at No lang yan. If you're willing to stay as a virgin until you get married then it's fine. Pero kung READY ka na to give up your panties /briefs, your soul and your sanity, eh di call mo yan. If there's one thing lang that a person should not forget is in every decision made there will be a consequence that they have to deal with afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pak na pak Jennifer! yun naman kasi talaga ang kailangan, you have to be responsible.

      Delete