Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 13: The Morning After

Day 13 — I once got so drunk and lost control and this is what I was told I did and have no reason to doubt it…

 

I really have no issues drinking. Alcohol has been so wonderful, and just trying to answer a question related to it really brings a lot of wonderful memories that involves me and a lot of people I know.

I have been a social drinker for as long as I remember. Yes, I drink but since I get drunk easily, I always try my best to be a responsible party goer. But, like life, I am not perfect. And every time the imperfect things happen, definitely it will always be something too embarrassing to write about. Haha!

According to my best friends, every time I get too much of alcohol, I am one of the two things. Either I will be the emo guy who will not talk for the rest of the night or I will be the noisy little bitch that they will not be able to control. Most of the time, I am the latter. Haha! Some people say that once I got drunk I speak a lot in the English language, including the slangs and the accent. They even mention that I will just keep on talking, continue listening and react to one’s comment inappropriately. I am crazy.

Ultimately, the most humiliating thing that can happen for someone who gets so wasted drinking is waking up the morning after on a different room, in a different bed, and then someone will just enter the room saying that “uy, gising ka na, tara, ready na ang coffee (hey, you’re awake, let’s go, coffee is ready).” The problem is, you don’t know him, you cannot even remember his name. Pak!

Drink responsibly everybody!

4 comments:

  1. I never get drunk and it scares me sometimes! Pero yung fact na you wake up, with hangover, disoriented and all beside someone else is horrifying! But hmmm... not unless he's Adam Levine (insert evil grin) :D

    PS. - you discovered my other blogger account pala :)
    http://dreamsanddirtyicecream.blogspot.com that's my backup of my bleachingthoughts blog :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... is the other blog supposed to be a secret?

      mukhang matibay tibay ka sa inuman miko, maraming salamat sa pagbalik ha. :D

      Delete
  2. Haha, no naman. Actually my plan was to transfer my blog bleachingthoughts to the dreamsanddirtyicecream kasi i'm using two separate email addresses for the blogs. Eh sometimes kasi it confuses me and I always forget to update it. Kaya as of now, I'm sticking to the bleachingthoughts since that my very first blog naman in the first place.

    PS. - I hope this explanation didn't confuse you! :D

    ReplyDelete