Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 22: The One

The questions for the next two days are interesting. Enter, Day 22!

Day 22 — Allowing another person to fully love me means they must…

When I was younger, I always thought that you will have the perfect person for you. Someone who has a decent job, good looking enough, and wonderful enough that he will be one of the reasons why you keep on viewing life on an optimistic note. But reality sucks, people grow old, and the people you sometimes meet will be the opposite of the things that you wanted.

I know I can get a little complicated in terms of relationships. I may sound demanding, but once I am with someone, I know how to compromise.

So now, in order to allow someone to love me, I think the sole thing that will matter for me is acceptance.

He must accept that I can get weird, moody and I don’t know how to do a lot of things. He must know that sometimes I need to be alone and be left on my own space. That I rarely do PDAs, and I really am not the showy type in public. He must accept that sometimes, I can really argumentative if I know I am on point and sometimes, I get irritated easily.

He must accept that family matters and I will do everything for my folks. He must value learning and understand that sometimes I will focus more on my books than him.

Lastly, he must accept that I am not ready, yet. And if someone will be able to wait, I will love you unconditionally!

6 comments:

  1. it's always healthy to respect views and bridge differences in any relationship ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw, I'm sure the right person will come along. I always believed we're destined to meet the one for us, at the perfect time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello ZaiZai, kamusta?

      Yes, believe in the perfect time.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm... dami mong demands ha. Good luck with that hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It may sound that I am too high maintenance, pero ayaw ko namang pumatol sa kung kani-kanina lang, haha.

      Delete