Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 28: The Battle

Day 28 — If I could do one thing that is socially unacceptable and know I would not be judged, I would…

This is me thinking way outrageously!

I am currently reading Battle Royale. It is sort of like The Hunger Games but it is way brutal, more bloody and more deadly. It is set in a fictional country where they choose a class of Juniors, send them on a deserted island to kill each other until only one player survives.

Obviously, that is something I really want to do. Take part in a game where you can go on a killing spree. I think I have a good chance of winning, I am tactical and analytical enough to probably win the whole thing without even killing somebody. I just hope I will win, though. Teehee.

This post is making me uncomfortable. hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. Battle Royale started my fascination with gore and violence. After watching the movie, sinunod ko namang panoorin ang Kill Bill I: Roaring Rampage of Revenge. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really not that fascinated with gore and violence. The first time I watched Battle Royale on film, I still cover my eyes in the gore scenes.

      Welcome Jerro Santos! :)

      Delete