Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 10: The Gay Housemate

Day 10 — The last time I snooped into something I wasn’t supposed to (like a medicine cabinet in a friend’s bathroom), I found…

Alex was known to be one of the bullies in our boarding house. He loves playing basketball, spending long hours in front of the monitor just to play D.O.T.A (sorry, but I don’t know what it mean :D) and he was one of the noisiest people that I know.

Rumors were already spreading in our house that Alex was gay. A housemate once said over dinner that Alex went home with some guy and they spent the night together at his room. Some eavesdroppers even said that most of the people he talked to over the phone are male. Well, my gay housemates and I already have an idea about his identity but since he was discreet, who were we to reveal him and his secrets? A gay never out another gay for the purpose of entertainment, but if you have grudges about that person, I guess that is a different thing.

When our house got renovated, we were forced to move into a room that we have to share with 12 other people. And yes, we were with Alex. Since we were sharing the same room, we were also sharing the same closet. Our closet was not big. It was just two big cabinets that all of us share. What we did was stack all the bags at the bottom part of the old thing, if someone will get something on their bag, he needs to remove every bag one by one then returned it again, it was a lot of work. Open-mouthed smile While I was fixing my things, I accidentally dropped all the bags. Me and my clumsiness. And something came out on one of the bags; magazines that have male models showing their “you know what” in the covers.

I called my gay roommate and ask him if it was his property. It was not. We started viewing the magazines, and all of a sudden, Alex entered the room. Shocked, he just said “Uy, Saan niyo nakuha yan? (Hey, where did you get that)?” I said it fell from one of the bags inside the closet, out of nowhere, I just ask him if it was him? Then, he just said in a very strong and defensive way, “Hindi ah, anong gagawin ko diyan? (No. What will I do with that?)” He just left the room.

When my friend and I were done viewing the magazines, we tried to trace where the items fell. I saw the blue bag where it came from. It has a big bag tag that has the capital A. L. E, and X on it.

CONFIRMED! Haha!

11 comments:

  1. Hala! LOL! todo deny si kuya. sana sinabihan niyo na lang na ka-class natin siya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... bibigay ko na nga sa kanya aang closet queen award.

      Delete
  2. DotA = Defense of the Ancients (wahahaha at dun talaga nag-focus?)

    And so what happened to Alex after that? ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nerd alert, hahahaha!

      alex still remain in his dark place.

      Delete
  3. Wow, that was a terrible way to be found out. You weren't snooping though. It was his fault for not being more careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely tom. i really don't snoop around, most of the time, issues find its way to me.

      Delete
  4. i guess alex moved to another dormitory..if he hasn't, just let him be..he'll come out din cguro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ay, no... he stayed, he still played basketball, both outside and inside his room. hahaha!

      Delete
  5. i know this was not the direction you were leading the reader, but i feel tremendously for alex -- how very painful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, what a way to get busted. I hope he learns his lesson of keeping his things properly. But did he finally came out after the incident?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am... no. its fine, he can be whoever he wants to be. :)

      Delete