Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 23: The Readiness

Day 23 — Allowing another person to fully love me means I must…

I must be ready!

Because right now, I am not.

Honestly, there are a lot of things going through my mind now, and I think if I will enter another relationship, there will be a big possibility that I will screw up. I’d rather concentrate on my dreams and plans for my family before I even think of risking myself.

I want to be prepared. I want to be sure. And if ever I will demand so much from someone, I want to show him that I will also exert a lot of effort to be with him. I want to be more confident for him, more intelligent for him, because I want him to be my everything.

How long can I wait? I really don’t now. But, love will really take time. I know it may get lonely and depressing sometimes but God will never give you something that you are not prepared for. So I guess that is the reason why single blessedness is my peg, because I am still not ready to play the role in the best love story HE created for me.

1 comment:

  1. Sabi nga ng kanta "when I give my heart, it will be completely" XD

    ReplyDelete