Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Office Space

The first thing that came from a friend’s mouth when he saw how our office looks like was, “your office looks so boring, no colors, no personality, nothing.” As much as it hurts, what he said was true.

Since we have some time to spare yesterday, I took some pictures of my work station! #nagagawangboredom  Open-mouthed smile

Pasig City-20120409-00613I know it looks messy. Haha! Well, every time I work, I end up having a lot of papers on this table, when my station looks like this, I haven’t done anything. Open-mouthed smile

Pasig City-20120409-00615Stuff that you can see on my desk. Haha! An officemate borrowed the book shown here. When she returned it to me, I haven’t taken it home yet. Smile with tongue out Mugs are not used for drinking coffee hence, it is use to keep my correction pen, and other small office stuff.

Pasig City-20120409-00614I know that cork boards are for memos but I really don’t like seeing a lot of papers in front of me so what I did was placed key chains that my office mates gave me. Smile PM prize for her contest is also included here. Thanks PM!

IMG-20120409-00616You might be wondering why my pen has a rubber band on it? Well, when I started working for my company. I noticed that most pens have rubber bands on it. The purpose of the rubber band is to help you sift thru the paper pages, that way, your fingers will not get hurt.

Hahaha! What can you say about my work station?

21 comments:

  1. OMG you have Veronica Decides To Die! I sooo want to have that book >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you want to borrow it? Kaso it has to be shipped pa, haha... Maganda yung book in all fairness.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. hahaha. umay ka na ba sir mots? Pasensiya naman. :D

      Delete
    2. hindi. natutuwa ako. heheh hanep

      Delete
    3. wow... salamat naman po sir, masaya akong naaliw ka. :D

      Delete
  3. malinis ha in fairness LOL at may space ang keychain, salamat din LJ :D ang cute ng baso ng happy lemon no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. siyempre, best in lampaso muna bago picturan, makikita ng buong blogosphere kung gaano ako kaburara! :D

      Delete
  4. At least spacious ang work desk mo. Also, panalo ang orange keychain mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... ikr, welcome jennifer!

      Delete
  5. your desk is so gay! haha..if im straight, this will sound homophobic=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kaso your not, for sure gusto mo ng ganitong station bogart! :)

      Delete
  6. Buti pa kayo may permanent station. Kami wala :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... the perks of not working on a call center.

      Delete
  7. I love the rubber band idea! Lifehack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to see how you do your story board. Trying to outline more and not sure how to do it. Love the office, wish I had one. My kitchen table or couch is where I usually work. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! Thanks for sharing your photos. Loved what you did to personalise your office.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yo can know all about office space from the post here. It is very useful information

    ReplyDelete
  11. this inspires me now to take a picture of our workdesk here at home, but i will do it in the morning around 630am where the sun is immaculately shining on our work area

    ReplyDelete